Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 months and Teething

Eyan turned 10 months on Sunday!! I can't believe that in 2 months he will be one!!! It's so crazy and sad how quickly time goes! I am having a harder time letting go of my baby than Cahlin. With Cahlin I wanted him to crawl and then walk and talk, talk, talk. But with Eyan I just want him to stay a baby. I should have enjoyed Cahlin more instead of being worried about him progressing! Eyan weighs in at 18 lbs 4 oz. And is 28 1/4 inches!! He hasn't grown much in the last 2 months. Last night he had the hardest night he has ever had. He's getting his front top 2 teeth. And he cried and cried. I stayed up with him because Kevin has been putting alot of hours for work and was super tired. This morning was his check up and Kevin had me stay home and he took the boys so I could sleep! How sweet is that?! I felt a little bad for not being there for Eyan while he got his shots but I know Kevin gave him plenty of love!
* Eyan loves to carry things in his mouth, he loves to crawl and is trying really hard to figure out how to balance standing. He LOVES his brother. He thinks anything Cahlin does is the greatest thing! He loves to eat almost anything! Except for solid Carrots! :) I am looking forward to his birthday so much! And I can't wait until he doesn't have to have formula anymore!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Cute big boy!!! I know how you're feeling not wanting him to grow up! I don't lay Alison on her belly much because I don't want her to move....and I'm lazy! This year has FLOWN!!! Chad just said "I like Cahlin and Eyan!" as he is looking over my shoulder! We miss you!

Cody and Jill said...

oh man that dang growing up thing.
One year is a big differnece after a year they just grow like a weed lol enjoy the moments while he is still under a year

Jessica said...

He is so adorable! And I totally agree that it is crazy, and sad how fast they grow up! I feel the same way about Brielle, it is sad! But you want to know something funny! So Eyan, is 18 lbs. 4 oz.?! Brielle is exactly a pound heavier! The doctor told us, that we all ready need to start looking at getting her a new car seat! Hope all is going well! You guys have such a beautiful family!