Friday, January 9, 2009

Favorite things...

So I am sooooo excited today! And I don't even have anything to be excited about! BUT here are a few fun things AND some bumpin music! I hope you like to MOVE IT MOVE IT!!

Ok so I know this is totally random but for some odd reason I am really excited about some of these crazy things today!First off is... Max Fresh Colgate Toothpaste! Has anyone used this? It's freaking AWESOME! I kid you not! It feels like you are using mouthwash to brush your teeth and your mouth feels so stinkin clean afterward! WOW! So, it has little tiny miniature breath strips inside the toothpaste! How cute and FUN! I HATE using toothpaste that's not very strong and your mouth still feels dingy after brushing for 10 minutes! Also, it comes in lots of fun flavors! No kidding the toothpaste actually looks like that!

Also, I am soooooo excited for Valentines day! As, most of you know I change the background of my blog about every 3 days. And I have noticed a TON of cute Valentines backgrounds and I am having a hard time controlling myself and waiting until at LEAST the end of January to use one!

Scentsy! For those of you that aren't familiar with the Scentsy products heres their website...SCENTSY It's a candle warmer. It has a little light bulb inside and a little dish sits on top of it and the light heats the candle wax up and scents your house! It's nothing super special but I think they are really cute and I LOVE the scents that they have. To some it up I don't buy any other kinds of candles. I guess I have Scentsy pride!

The BACHELOR!!! This is by far my favorite show! Over the past couple of years I have been a faithful watcher. During the summer when Kevin was selling alarms all of the wives would get together have dinner and a treat paint toe nails and watch The Bachelor! We even had all of our kids have a slumber party so we could hang out clear until the early hours of the morning! I still have great memories from watching with those girls! BUT the guys have to be kicked out because they just make fun of everything! I thinks it's because they secretly like it but they are to big of PANSIES to say anything!!I'm excited about who they choose for this year but my favorite Bachelor by far was Andy Baldwin!! Monday seems to be taking forever to get here! I can't wait to watch it again.

So, just a few fabulous things that I am excited about! Hope everyone has a freaking AWESOME Friday and weekend! I'm so glad that the weekend is here! I get to have a husband tomorrow night and we get to play with family on Sunday! So long folks!:)

11 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

I feel like I'm on the Truman show... Did Colgate, scentsy, and ABC pay you for those plugs? Maybe you should be writing the radio ads instead of me.

Brittney said...

you and I both know that I can't write an ad... SQUUUUEEEZEEE.... don't even go there mister! :)

Liz said...

You guys are funny! Hey, I got a new scentsy that I can plug in like a nightlight for my bathroom! I love it! I'm a little behind on posting, but just trying to get things done that have to be done! When can we get together again??? I'm reading a fantastic book called "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." I read half of it last night and I'll finish it tonight. (If you need something good to read!) Hugs and Kisses to all of your crazy and silly family!!!

the h fam. said...

i too love scentsy and you already know how i feel about the bachelor. i've never tried that kind of toothpaste. i'm interested now. how do you change your individual words different sizes and colors? i used to be able to do that and then one day those options just disappeared when i went to post a post and i have no idea what happeneD?

Trish said...

I LOOOOVE your enthusiasm Brittney! My kids are dancin' to your music now, and well yes, I am bobbing my head too! I think we might pop popcorn and play games tonight. Ooooh. I wish I had better speakers on my computer. I am not doing Aerosmith justice. Love ya!

Trish said...

Brittney, we have just enjoyed 5 of your songs. I have been overworked, overwhelmed, and sleep deprived this week and you have lifted my spirits. I am smiling and enjoying my children. Thank you.

Zajanc Family said...

Scentsy is my new favorite thing also!!! They seem to work so much better than candles. I also use that toothpaste and it is awesome. You are to cute Brittney!

Kelcie said...

I love the Scentsy's! They are so awesome! Megan also has a plug in one and it smelled up her whole bedroom. Britt, we need to hang out, I want to meet your kids! Too bad you are far away.

Trish said...

Well thanks for thinking of us Brittney. It makes us feel a little closer. Abby asks permission to come and listen to "Aunt Brittneys music" often. Thanks again!

Joseph and Kimberly said...

Hey Brittney, I have been fallowing the Bachelor as well. Joe would laugh at me but that is ok. I miss the toe nail painting and girl talk. You will have to let me know which girl is your favorite.