Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 years!!




Kevin and I have officially made it to our 4 year mark!! Crazy?! This especially huge to us because it's been a hard year for us!! I am SO grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing my life with an amazing husband. He is the most forgiving person that I can think of and he has so much capacity to love. I am so grateful for his spirit and testimony and strength. He is truly my hero. I know this sounds really corny and silly. But I really feel like people need to know how much I love him. Kevin has been there no matter what, when he could have just said forget it. I am so grateful that he has been there. I love you Kevin and I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives brings us.

anyways... no more sappy stuff.. :)

Kevin and I were married March 26th, 2005 in St. Anthony Idaho. I don't have any pictures on the computer but I'll try to get some soon. The colors were Lavender and Yellow. It was simple but nice. After the wedding we stayed at the Red Lion on the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls and then we spent a week just hanging out together at our new apartment with no work! Our marriage has taken us to live in 5 different states and 10 different homes. :) We've gone on one cruise and have been to NYC. We have had our fair share of HUGE trials and we have had our fair share of INTENSE joy!!One of our greatest moments was in 2006 when we were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Bountiful Utah Temple, not just Kevin and I but Cahlin was there as well. It was the most amazing experience having his little baby hand over ours and know that he would be ours forever and the children that would come. We have been able to bring 2 amazing and incredibly handsome boys into this world. There are lessons that you will learn being a parent that nothing else can teach you. It's amazing the feel, that you will do ANYTHING for your child. We have been on food stamps, we've bought a brand new car together. We've spent 6 weeks apart. We have been on opposite sides of the country from one another. We've owned 3 fish, 2 cats and 1 dog. We've cried together and laughed together. We've experienced many things together but we have many more to do!!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

You guys are so cute. You are one of those couples who you look at and say to yourself "oh, they LOOK like they fit together" It's funny your anniversary is the 26th of March, ours is the 26th of Aug. :) And, yes, my belly gets freaking huge when I am pregnant. I wish I knew what to do to stop that.....but I also have HUGE kids too. Needless to say, by the end of my pregnancies, I am in a lot of pain. But, in the end it is all worth it!

Trish said...

I love you guys! Happy Anniversary! Kevin is lucky and blessed to have you too Brittney.

McKenzie said...

Horray for married life, it is great! Congrats on 4 years!

Josh and Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute together. Josh and I celebrated our 4 years in November. It's crazy to think this year we'll hit 5. Didn't we just graduate?!?!? :)

Jessica said...

Congrats! And happy anniversary! All I can say...you two are absolutely perfect for each other! I am glad to have the opportunity to consider both of you good friends!

Alan and Lynette said...

I know this is a pretty delayed comment, but just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you guys...really hard things have come your way but you stuck it out and came out on top. Happy anniversary! We love you guys!

S said...

Congrats! You guys are so cute together!