Friday, March 6, 2009

Bowling Night!







Kevin surprised us last night and took us Bowling!! We were so excited! Cahlin had never been before and he had a blast! He had to wear the cutest little shoes and everything! He even almost beat me!! Kevin bowled a 136 I got a 101 and Cahlin got 70!! He did pretty good! At the beginning of the game he was beating me! It did help BOTH Kevin and I have the gutter guards up!! Eyan loved watching and yelling!! I was impressed with the bowling alley too, there was zero smoke!! It was great!!! I did feel like a retard with the 70 year old gals next to us bowling a perfect game.. :) seriously they were that good!

6 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

How fun!! You guys have pretty impressive form:)

Zajanc Family said...

Oh, sounds like so much fun!!! I like the pic with Eyan rolling the bowling ball, so cute.

Anonymous said...

thats cute britt! what a fun family night out.

Cody and Jill said...

What a fun surprise, Cody and I have only been once together I wish we went more it is fun to bowl. What a cute fmaily.

Trish said...

I remember bowling in Rigby with Clay and Jeff when we were all younger.

That looks fun. Glad you guys are enjoying life and that Cahlin is better. Phew! I bet you made those old ladies laugh and gain more confidence in their own talents! LOL!

Lori said...

What fun Brittney! Don't you just love the smoke free state! That was always the worst part of bowling. I loved your cakes, you are truly a talented girl! Love you.