Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A wonderful life

Life has been just chugging along. The days just seem to pass and fly by. I can't even believe that it's Wednesday already this week! Cahlin has been sick so we have been doctoring him! In the last 2 days he has taken almost a whole bottle of Tylenol. At his doctor appointment yesterday. The doctor told us that since Cahlin is prone to having Febral Seizures we can't let him even get close to running a high fever. How scary is that? To know that the second he gets hot, we have to drug him like crazy and keep him from getting worse. Anyways, turns out he has strep! AGAIN! But his right gland or tonsil is HUGE. His neck is so swollen.

But, on a lighter note! Cahlin was introduced to the world of bubble wrap!! I always loved popping all the bubbles when I was small. This was the first time that he actually sat down and popped and popped and popped!! sniff... we're so proud! :) Eyan is just being the crazy little almost toddler ever! He just got his 2 front top teeth! He looks so cute with his little razor sharp pearly whites! They hurt too!! 11 months has gone by so quickly and I'm sad my little baby is getting older. But I'm also excited to see the great relationship between he and Cahlin grow as they get older. During his 11 month photo shoot he was way to busy destroying train tracks and playing to give me his cute smiles. But he still looks cute to me!! And of course we have to include our other child! Grace is doing well. She has chewed through my shoe laces...grrr... and also destroyed two of Cahlin's train tracks. Lucky for us Carmen gave us a crate to keep her in while we are gone! haha.. who gets the last laugh now!!! :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

I hardly think that giving cahlin tylenol to prevent a seizure is "drugging him like crazy"!!! I hope he feels better. Poor little guy! I hate it when kids are sick. I have the stomach flu that my kids had this weekend and so it is all fun & games! Eyan is getting so big. I can't believe it!!

Trish said...

I am so sorry about Cahlin! Hope he gets better. Maybe a tonsilectomy some day? Cannon sleeps better, hears better and was sick less after his tonsils were gone.

Eyan is so big too! His smile and laugh are so cute!

And Gracie Lou. Tisk Tisk! We would say "Drop it", take the human toy away and immediately give a doggy toy that was OK to play with, then play with her saying, "Toy. Toy." It seems to have worked with AJ. He drops stuff immediately and only chews up napkins now!

Josh and Amber said...

Poor little Cahlin. I hope he gets better soon.
Eyan is getting so big. Seeing those pictures of him, he just seems so much older! How fun!
And what a sweet picture of Grace. We're in the process of training Molly too and stopping her from trying to chew on all our shoes and paige's stuffed animals (she loves stuffed animals). But I like the above comment. I'm gonna have to try that out.