Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Come what may & Love it

I thought I would put something up, that lifted my Spirits and helped me feelcloser to the Lord. I hope you can take the time to enjoy also! I think that in the middle of the week we are so caught up in our lives and what's happening for the week that we need to slow down and refocus so that, Sunday won't be the only day that we remember the Lord and his sacrifice and love for us. I love the Lord and I am so grateful for his mercy and forgiveness. I know that everything I have is from him. I have a whole family because of him and I am grateful every single day that we are an Eternal Family!

4 comments:

Mille said...

I read this talk in the Ensign a few months ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It fit so perfectly in our lives at the time. It's a great one! And you're right, without the Lord, we all wouldn't have the happiness we have!

Alan and Lynette said...

I ADORE this talk. SOOOO many good reminders about what is truly important. Thanks for the mid-week lift...

Anonymous said...

So true!

Sabrina said...

Thanks Britt. I diddo what you say. What a good reminder.