Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amazzzzing

I love trying new Shampoos and Conditioners! I love when mine runs out and I need a new kind! I like to change to a new brand because I think it's good for your hair to have something new, helps it get rid-of build up... just my point of view.. :) Anyways, I just got done using Granier Fructis. So, I was at the store and saw this new line of Herbal Essences and thought I'd try it!

I really really like it! After just one use my hair feels so much better. Usually when I get out of the shower my hair still feels like straw.. it is soooo tangled. It doesn't matter how much or how little I use. And it feels so brittle. So, I was excited that even after Shampooing my hair felt better. Now, I know that everyone says I need to use a professional brand... well, I don't believe that. I recently used Redkins.. color protector and their conditioner that everyone just loves... All Soft... um, it's not so great. It didn't help my hair at all.

Plus, this new Herbal Essences shampoo looks so cool! The actual shampoo looks just like the bottle, it's purple with lavender swirls!! So fun!!! Anyways, I know I'm always going off about some product... just thought I'd share.. also, I'm reading the Chidren of the Promise series and I love it!! I recommend it to anyone!

So, if you have any shampoos that you LOVE or books that you can't LIVE without. Drop me a line and let me know!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you on the shampoo thing. i've had people recommend all these professional products and stuff and i don't think they are that great or that much different. i love trying new shampoo and conditioners. i've decided my favorite for right now is the aussie kinds. i can't remember which one exactly it is but the bottle is purple and orange. even when it comes to hairspray, i just use Dove hairspray. no need for the expensive stuff, i think. some of the expensive stuff just makes my hair feel greasy.

Kendra said...

I am with Heather, I really like Aussie. I actually use Redkin color extend shampoo and I really like it. But, my friend is a cosmetologist so she just buys the liters for me at an awesome discount. :)
Eyan will be walking before you know it. Izaac has his days, he will walk (like he did the other day) and then he will just go back to crawling. So, I know that he has the ability to walk, he just doesn't have the desire to do it yet. Kids are funny. If we make it through these years...I just don't know what we'll do with ourselves! Little ones are so hard, but SOOOOOO worth it! :)

Lori said...

I also love using different shampoo. I love the kind that smells good. I usually buy some from Victoria's Secret in June when they clear out the old. It is my vacation and special treat shampoos. I like to use a leave in conditioner like It's a ten or antisnap. But we all know that as frequent as I color my hair, it is always brittle. I love your opinion posts! It always helps me let off a little steam about my own ideas. Love you