Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cutest things ever!

So, today we cut hair!!! All the boys got hair cuts! It feels like we were cutting off their winter shag and they were set free into Summer! Or Spring! After they took showers Cahlin and Kevin came down with their towels on. Cahlin always wants his tied all cool like dad always does. So, here's my handsome little man! ( I tried to get Kevin to pose too, but he wasn't too excited about it! ) :)
Hair done!!! They are so handsome!! I just love them!! You can't really tell in this picture that Eyan's hair is cut but in real life you can really tell! I'm excited he is getting more hair!! Slowly, but surely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute picture of "the men" in your family. your boys are adorable and look like they're growing up so fast.

Zajanc Family said...

I really like the pics of the guys of your family, so cute!

Trish said...

Aren't haircuts fun? I'm glad your boys like it. I am still laughing at Cahlin and the crib. Silly boy. I'm glad Gracie is patient. We have the same issues with Lincoln and AJ. Aj's a little smaller so Lincoln doesn't tackle or roll, but kick and hit.

I loved your post of the Mother email you got.

I miss you guys! So much. I love you too.

I have a new post on my blog - finally. :)