Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Time!

We had a great Easter weekend! I did my first wedding cake and it turned out perfect! If you would like to see pictures just check out the cake blog! After that wedding we ventured on up to my mom's house and we played with Aunt Carmen for the weekend! I had a lot of fondant left over from the wedding cake so I helped Carmen make an Easter Cake! She did really well at it! I'm proud of her for trying something new! Sunday morning the boys had fun seeing their Easter Baskets! I love Easter I always have it's just a great time. Here's some pics of the boys with their baskets.

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Sounds like a great day:) Cahlin is getting so tall! And is Eyan walking?! They are so big!!!

Trish said...

Happy Easter too!!! Seems like a very long time ago. Happy anniversary Brittney and Kevin!!!

Kendra said...

Your boys are cute, and Chalin looks REALLY tall and skinny!!! He must have just gone through a growing spurt. Your boys are so so so cute!! Eyans little PJ's look super cute!