Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hick Towns and Small Holidays.

So, Last year we went to the 24th of July up In St. Anthony Idaho. First off, let me just say that I've always despised St. Anthony, I think it's a horrible little town and I always hated having to spend time there.So I was surprised by how much fun I have there on the 24th! BUT... I had such a great time!!! They put on this huge production for Pioneer Day. This year we went over to my sister's house and watched the Parade, we love the Parade because the kids get gobs of candy! Then they have a rodeo and a play that they put on. The Rodeo is always really impressive. Cahlin had a great time this year going out and trying to catch the little calf to get the money. He actually stayed up in the front this year! We had a great time with Grandma! I only got pictures of the beginning of the day because I lost my camera at my Aunts house! :)

No comments: