Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Warm River 2009



Every year my dad's family gets together and we go up to Warm River. I was a huge slacker and I didn't take our camera out until the very last day!

Eyan had a blast playing in the water and in the dirt. We had Aunt Carmen watch him once while we took Cahlin down, when we got back his swim suit was wet and he didn't have a diaper on.. Carmen said that he got so dirty she had to go clean him off in the river! I bet he loved every minute of it. Eyan also, loved going down the river too. He would hang over the edge of the tube and splash in the water! I love that our kids love the water!

Cahlin had a great time camping. He just loves being with his cousins. He got to ride his bike, float the river, squirt water at people and look at snakes.. ( not my favorite thing..) Cahlin went down the river almost constantly. One day we decided to go down farther than we usually do and he and Kevin went over board. I can't talk alot about it because Kevin will just claim that I was wrong... but I know I"m right... it was Kevin fault!! ;) Anyways, Cahlin always tells people now that he went over a waterfall...:) and anytime that we talk about going camping he says he is never going to float the river or go down waterfalls again. I love him, he's always saying the funniest things.

I'm glad we got to spend quality time with my family. We haven't been able to do much with them and I miss that. Yay for families and summer!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad you've had such a great Summer all together! It looks like you might need a few of my Warm River pictures...I have a ton that I haven't even posted!!! :)

Sabrina said...

I hear many fun stories of warm river hopefuly we will be able to make one.

Ashley Reno said...

How fun! I wish Brynlee loved the water. She has hated it since she was a newborn.