Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comment Draught

Ok, so I know that I haven't been the best at commenting on friends blogs... but good grief, I'm feeling the lack of love now!! This is horrible. I don't even kid myself that I only blog to write things down...not that it isn't a good thing. But getting comments makes this whole blogging thing so much fun! So, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I plan to comment on your blogs from now on!!! I'm sorry! I've neglected you all! Please, forgive me! Love me again!!! :) Anyways, just wanted you to know I'm working on getting back into my blogging world. Slowly I'm catching back up! I've posted about 5 posts on here tonight so enjoy!! Love ya all and hope you are enjoying the cool fall weather!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah...I'm the first to comment!!! I love you, I love your posts! Love those boys, too! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Cody and Jill said...

Yeah i enjoy blog looking i am not the best at commentign so i will try harder to also. So now you have two comments :) keep bloging

the h fam. said...

keep on keepin on dear!! i'm a reader!

The Adams Family said...

Yeah... I am really bad at it too. I have been writing posts (which are few and far between) so when I do post I get so excited to come in and see what people think, but to my despair, I find no comments usually. Then I see one and I am so happy. I am with you Brit-I will make more of an effort to comment! I love it because it is really my only contact with family on a regular basis, and I love that it when I get their thoughts.

Mindy R said...

I can't believe Cahlin just jumped off the diving board. Mason is pretty much afraid of water. I loved the pic from the wedding. What kind of camera do you have? We're looking for one. Love the posts, keep 'em coming.

The MK Crew said...

What COOL fall weather?! I wish we were enjoying that. :) It was great to see you guys! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again.

Tricia said...

Brittney! You are way better at blogging and commenting than me! I loved all the pics, stories and videos. You rock! Your family is so cute. I like your new family pic at the temple. Your hair looks great! And the video of your boys pushing the dump truck and tractor. Aaaaww. There will also be another time where Cahlin will be annoyed by Eyan. Your boys are closer in age than Cannon and Lincoln but Cannon gets evil eyes and yells constantly about Lincoln following him around, playing with his toys, wanting to be with him. It's so sad. I keep telling Cannon that he is the big brother and Lincoln just wants to be like him. And then I guess we haven't experienced anything yet - until they get to be teenagers right? We will just have to enjoy all the current, present moments - good or bad. Sorry for babbling. I need to start a journal. Or I should do a new post! You are an inspiration Brittney and a fabulous Mom - and wife. XOXO