Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Cookies

I decided that for Halloween I would make cute little Halloween cookies for our Visiting/ Home teaching families/women. So, the boys and I slaved over cutting the dough out and baking all day long. Then I slaved for a day and half making them cute with frosting. Then they sat on my counter for 4 days. And... I didn't deliver any of them. :( by the time I got around to it they were old and not even half as soft. So, i took them to a family party because I knew no one would care. :) actually, I did give 6 cookies to our friends and that was all and that was the same day we made them!! Anyways, we had a great time as a family doing them and the boys had a blast. Here's some pics of our cookie making fun! Happy Halloween!
Look at that tongue? Isn't he a Jones' through and through!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

britt those cookies look awesome! and you're boys are so freakin cute i just want to squeeze them! :)

The MK Crew said...

Love the Jones tongue! And even if no one got to enjoy eating them soft-you got to enjoy making them with your boys! Fun memories. :)

Cody and Jill said...

i want some they look so good and of course way cute!! YOur such a good mom to have them help what fun memories for them