Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My baby is 4!!!!!


I can't believe that Cahlin is officially 4!! We have been looking forward to his birthday for at least 6 months! He's such an awesome boy. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Cahlin has pushed Kevin and I forward so much and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted him to us. He has such a strong spirit and I know he wants to do those things that are right. He talks about growing up and going on his mission almost every single day. ( he also talks about growing up so he can watch Batman.. but that's a different story) :) He is so kind and patient with his friends and with Eyan most days. I catch him all the time just explaining things to Eyan and helping him figure out how something works. Today Eyan fell down the stairs and so I was on the stairs holding him while he was sobbing. Cahlin came up next to us and started to rub Eyan's back too. And he told Eyan ... " It's ok Eyan, we all have problems." Is that cute or what? He's also a very funny kid too. He's always telling my sister Carmen to be careful and not hurt herself. The other day he was at a friends house and they were having a snack he told the mom that he probably shouldn't have a snack because he didn't know if I would want him to, but then he said but it's my choice.. and took the snack. He's just a crack up! We love him so much and we can't wait for the next year of wild rides with him!! Now since I've worn you all out with this huge paragraph.. on to his party!!! :)






The weekend before his b-day G&G Jones gave Cahlin his present.
Cahlin's first words after his shock resided was that it was "AWESOME!!!"
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We love you!

Here is Cahlin right after he had woken up on his birthday and come down stairs!
Cahlin getting ready to eat his rolly pancake!! The Jones family has a tradition of having crepes for every ones birthday breakfast!

Opening his present from Eyan.. which was Legos!!

Cahlin got to do whatever he chose for his birthday. He decided that he wanted pizza and ice cream. And then to go see Ice Age 3. Cahlin loved his fantastic pizza and his ice cream! He chose a orange dream flavor. After pizza and ice cream we ventured on over to the movie and saw Ice Age. ( Which by the way is extremely cute!) With our friends Brynlee and her mom Ashley!! We had a great day and I hope he had a great time doing things that he loved!Eyan enjoying the day as well!! :)

The next weekend we had his actual birthday party. He wanted a Transformers party! We got together after Conference and had dinner and then played Optimus Prime Says, Find the All Spark, Autobot vs. Deceptacons Battle, and we had an Optimus Prime Pinata! We had a lot of fun with the kids and talking with family!


Happy birthday bud!!

8 comments:

Liz said...

What an awesome party!!! You guys are so creative and FUN!!!! Love that boy! I wish we still lived by eachother!!!

Sabrina said...

I don't know Cahlin but he sound so much fun. Great cake. Your an awesome Mom, what memories you make.

The Adams Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little man. Optimus Prime is AWESOME!

Cody and Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY what a fun time and wow fours years old crazy!! way to go on the cake that turned out great

Curtis Family said...

what a cutie! I can't believe you have a 4 year old kid! Those cute little things he said cracked me up. You have a beautiful family!

Ashley Reno said...

It looks like the party was super fun. Thanks for the Movie. We had tons of fun. You guys are the best. Cahlin is an awesome friend!

Desmond Doings said...

This was so much fun, you guys are so creative. I am so grateful you live close enough to get together as often as we do. I wish it was more but that's okay. I love you.

The MK Crew said...

Glad we got to share in the fun! Eyan looks so much like Cahlin did! Crazy-both are super cute! I can't believe he's 4!