Friday, January 29, 2010

Another year gone....

I am so behind. I used to be the queen of blogging and now ... not so much. It's a sad day and I've realized lately that I really need to get back on top of it! I have about a million pages that I have to scrap for my kids. I usually do a year end page of both of them. Here's this years pictures. I love my kids! They are so cute and fun. It makes me sad to see how different they are from last year.2009 was a hard year for our family. Granted we had some good times this year but mostly it was hard. I am always sugar coating things for people and I actually kinda feel like being honest. Although we have hard times I believe that it makes us stronger and the Lord knows how to help us cope and become better people. That's all I can hope for is for the strength to make it another day, month, year.

My hope for 2010 is that it is better. I'm not asking for much just better. I know the Lord will bless us and that we can get through our trials. I love my family and I'm excited to see the happy adventures that we might see this year.

3 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you have the time and motivation to digital scrapbook. I totally need to take lessons from you. I am two years + behind if that makes you feel any better. I know this year is going to be better for you guys. I can feel it!

Amanda said...

That's what new years are for, right? New beginnings! I just have to say that I love the music you have on here! And cute scrapbook pages...your kids are adorable!

Mindy R said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are getting to be so big! I'm glad you keep blogging, so I can keep up with everything that's going on with your cute fam. Hopefully, we'll be able to hang out when either of us take a vacation. I know this year will be great for you and your fam.