Monday, February 1, 2010

~*Dance tunes*~

I've had so many comments about the music on our blog. I feel I need to explain and say thank you!!! I LOVE fun music! Especially if it has a great beat. Kevin often thinks I'm weird for the songs I put up. They don't often pertain to family and our marriage.. but I just can't help myself when I love a song! I think it has something to do with my dancing background, it bread sp? some kind of crazy person in me. But I will continue to put up fun get the feeling that you just wanna dance music up! I'm glad you can all enjoy it!!! I love you all!!

Oh and if you find you don't like a song when it first starts just give it the chance to get ya going! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I totally DIG your music! I listen and shake it to these songs all the time in the car! My kids love it, too! I don't always listen to lyrics, just the beat!!! :) Love you!

Amanda said...

I was trying to make a new work out mix so I get in gear and lose this baby weight so I came to your blog for some fun song ideas! Hope you don't mind. I love your music!