Monday, April 9, 2012

June 2011

The weather was so nice last June! Here are a few pics of the boys playing soccer in the backyard. They loved it because there was a slight hill in the back so the balls always went extra far! :)

We were trying to find fun things to do with our kids in the summer around Pocatello, so we decided to take up the art of Hiking. :) This was a random short hike that we found. I have found that I am a huge pansy and I don't really like walking around the woods. I don't like not knowing what animals are around me and I get to freaked out to enjoy it!!

This second hike we took was more fun for the boys and Kevin. I was brave and tried to let us go in as far as I could stand... but then eventually we did turn back because Mom was getting too worried. :)

This must have been getting closer to the 4th of July. The boys love fireworks and we love doing them with the boys. Here they are working on a couple of smoke bombs.

Cahlin lost his 1st tooth in June!! The adult tooth was growing in behind the baby tooth and I knew we needed to get it out. Kevin and I couldn't get the tooth to come out for us so we took him over to a neighbor and friend who is a dentist and he pulled it out for us... it was fun and a dramatic experience for Cahlin and I think he will always remember it!

Kevin found Eyan saying a prayer one night before bed. Love him.
One afternoon we were all just so hot and Kevin had an impromptu water fight with the boys. They had a ton of fun!

No comments: