Monday, April 9, 2012

May 2011

In May of last year one of my very best friends from High School got married! So, I ventured down to Utah so that I could make her wedding cake! It was so much fun to see Marian, other friends and witness that very special day in her life!
Then came Cahlin's Preschool Graduation!We were so excited for this, I made treats for the little treat bar after the graduation, I had Cahlin dress up in his church clothes so he looked so cute, and I was going to do his hair so he was just perfect for the day. Then around 5 my friend called me and asked when I was going to show up! I was under the impression that it started at 6 so I wasn't concerned, but she then informed me that it really started at 5 and that they were waiting for us!! I was so upset. I hustled the kids out of the house, with Cahlin not having his hair done, forgot the battery for the camera and overall I was a mess. I got the to graduation and he had missed his part for his Nursery Rhyme and it was one of the first things that Kevin was able to do with us in a very long time and he couldn't be there until 6. My mom was on her way and missed it too. Overall it went from something that I was trying to make special for my son and I ruined it. But it turned out that his teacher let Cahlin participate in the next program so Grandma and Grandpa Giles got to be there and so did Kevin. I still felt bad but at least it was better! :)
Cahlin also really learned how to ride his bike last year. He did the year before as well but he kind of had to learn again. Eyan has never really been interested in riding a bike so he has a little seat that hooks on to our bikes and he goes for a ride that way! They are both so big and cute! I think my boys are the cutest ever!
Here are some random pictures of the boys...

* Eyan must not have been feeling well but looks so sweet in this pic.

* Cahlin being silly!

No comments: