Friday, September 5, 2008

ZOO

The past two Friday's in a row we have played with Cahlin's cousin Caloway and his mom Melinda ( Kevin's sister). So we have decided that Friday's are our Caloway days! We always have so much fun the boys play great together and the best part is that when they are done Cahlin is completely trashed and ready for a nap. Today we decided to go to the Zoo here in Idaho Falls. Melinda had two free tickets so we didn't have to pay for anything! Which always makes things better!

5 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Your pictures made me miss the zoo. I haven't been to a zoo in I dunno, ages!! I'll have to take Paige to one soon. I think she'd like it! But I think our closest zoo is closer to the Salt Lake area. So it may be awhile still!

Kendra said...

Hey I have a stupid question, is your husband related to Cody and Shane Jones?

Savannah said...

I love the zoo! We took the girls earlier this summer, and I'm taking them again this friday with a mother's group here. It's a great place for kids, I think, and for adults!
Love your background by-the-way. And your boys are as cute as ever.

Alan and Lynette said...

How cute is that?! I love that you guys are doing that!!! I think we're taking J to the zoo for this first time in a couple of weeks...I hope he notices the animals:)

Alan and Lynette said...

Ok...now I REALLY love this background! Sooooo cute! And your family pictures tuned out awesome! I love them!!!! I hope the fact that you have your copy already means mine is one the way too:)