Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HuSbAnD TaG

Savanna had this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea! I hardly ever just talk about Kevin on here and he totally deserves a little highlight! Here's to you baby! I love you!!!

1)What is his name? Kevin Lamar Jones
2)Who eats more? Kevin does, unless it's chocolate.
3)Who said " I love you" first? Kevin did. His cousins walked into the room right after he said it and so I couldn't say anything back for a bit. Made him sweat just a little!
4)Who is taller? Kevin
5)Who is smarter? Um...Kevin any day.
6)Who is more sensitive? When it comes to other people and sweet things I am. When it comes to his family Kevin's a total softy!
7)Who does the laundry? Me. Unless I ask Kevin to, then he helps out with no complaints!
8)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If standing at the foot of the bed I do but we like to switch it up every now and then.
9) Who pays the bills? Well since Kevin's the only one with a job that pays...He does!!!
10) Who cooks more? I do, unless we are having eggs, Kevin always makes the eggs I burn them every time!
11)Who is more stubborn? I am on most things but, Kevin is totally more stubborn about finances.
12) Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Kevin!!! I will admit it... I'm a brat sometimes!
13) Who has more siblings? Me by 11. ( it's a complicated story)
14)Who wears the pants in the relationship? Kevin does, BUT I choose what brand they are!:)
15) What do you like to do together? Anything, as long as I am with Kevin I am happy. We love to watch movies, go on dates and have wrestling matches that I never win.(course it's totally cheating when I am ticklish and he isn't)
16) Who eats more sweets? I do. By a long shot.
17) Guilty Pleasures? Ok, Kevin LOVES Half and Half or just straight cream. He would drink it everyday if I let him. Just plain with nothing else! He also LOVES to eat the fat off of steak. ( It is so gross to watch!)But of course even with doing this he gains... ZERO weight!
18) How did you meet? We met in our 2nd hour Government class with Mr. Anderson our senior year. He shamelessly flirted with me. But of course it had no effect on me! :) No I was a sucker and i will admit, I had my eye on him!
19)Who asked whom out first? Well, one Friday night there was a football game and I asked Kevin if he was going. He proceeded to say " If you are going I will be there". So we went to the football game. But then he asked me on a date that night. So I'm not really sure...
20)Whom kissed whom first? Uh... Kevin totally kissed me first... but I didn't complain!:)
21)Who proposed? Kevin did.
22)His best features and qualities? His eyes, hair( he has the best hair ever) and his lips. He is kind, patient, loving,strong, giving, gentle, funny, sweet, righteous and tender. He is always looking for ways to make other people more comfortable. His love is unending for me and our children. He always treats me like a queen.I love you Kevin Lamar!

9 comments:

Zajanc Family said...

I love your new family picture, super cute!!

The Millar Family said...

Angie gave me your blog about 3 months ago I have been following for awhile. Then I started following Jeff's and now Roberts. I figured this was the only way I could keep in touch was by starting my own. We are in Bountiful now. Your boys are so cute! Mine are big thats for sure. Well keep in touch I miss you all! Love you

McKenzie said...

How lucky we are to have such wonderful eternal companions! I love your new family pics too...so cute!

kajones said...

It's so fun to read all the info about Kev!! You guys are perfect for each other. He's your Edward!

Sabrina said...

Great idea so I am doing that. Your page alwasy looks so cute. You might have to help me one day I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. :)

the h fam. said...

how cute!! i think he's perfect for you!! and yes i agree he's your Edward!!! :)

Jessica said...

You 2 are perfect for each other!

S said...

Hey Brittney! Your blog is way cute! It's so fun to find out what people have been up to since high school!

Savannah said...

I'm so glad you did this! Stuff like this is always fun to read.