Friday, September 12, 2008

Response

My brother Robert who is in the National Guard left this comment on my blog, in response to my 9-11 post. I thought it was AWESOME! This is what a true soldier would say about his country and duties. He will probably be embarassed that I posted this but oh well... he's to far away to do anything to me!

i want to say that as i sit here and think on what your mesage said i started to cry. i love this country the only thing i love more is my wife sabrina. i served a year in iraq to serve my country. to protect my land, my people, my family and freinds. would i do it again?..... IN A HEART BEAT! i am honord to serve in my nations armed forces. i am curretnly severing in alaska on ft greely on a missle deffense complex gaurding my home and country against nuclear attacks. i am proud to be an american and a soilder. it is my calling in life to stand between those who would hurt my country and loved ones. i would give my life in that service. i love you all. i am your brother, son, and husband. But most of all i am an american soilder..

4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Hey doll, I know I haven't been in touch for sometime, but I have been watching from a distance. I can see you are doing great. I wanted to say first of all how cute your blog is. I have checked it several times and you are so thoughtful in what you write. Most of all I wanted to thank you for posting Roberts comment on the 9-11 post. It's amazing at how much love he has for his country, and for everyone in it. I am inspired, by the love you both show for each other and everyone else. All my love- Dawn Adams (P.S. My email is dadams116@gmail.co)

Sabrina said...

That is so awesome. Thanks for posting that. I didn't know he even made a comment on your blog.

Zajanc Family said...

that is so touching, thanks for sharing

Kendra said...

Our country is so great because of the brave men and women who serve it. My heart felt thanks goes out to each and EVERY soldier and their families for their sacrifices! I have 2 brothers in the Navy/national gaurd and many friends in the military. I could never do what they do, and hope to never have to. But I will do everything that I can to make sure that they have the support that they need!! Thanks for this post Britney!