Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Blog!

Cahlin, Eyan and I have started a new blog page so that each of you avid readers of this blog can continue to stay connected with pictures and stories of our adventures! Sorry for the 3 week lapse in postings. I will try to do as well as Brittney has done in keeping it up to date. It won't be as creative or detailed, but bear with me...I'm learning. The url is: http://just3dudes.blogspot.com/ . I enjoy keeping up with each of you and look forward to reading more of each of your stories.

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

SWEET! I'm glad that you're going to be keeping up with it! That makes me happy:)
Have a great day!

Kendra said...

Britney where are you? Did you go away or something?

Emily Rose said...

Hey Kevin, so glad that we're still going be able to peek in at your life. You rock and we're here for you 100% Hope you come out to visit us soon!