Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Personal Prayers


Tonight we decided that we should start letting Cahlin say personal prayers at night. He has gotten pretty good at say pretty much a whole entire prayer without any help. So we instructed him on how to get through the whole entire prayer and we let him lose... He began by Thanking Heavenly Father for Church and for Jesus Christ. Then he blessed that we can obey. This was all done with zero prompting from Kevin or I. We were so proud. I will admit Kevin and I exchanged a proud parent look during the prayer. :) He then proceeded to bless Caloway and bless that Caloway can play and bless that we can go to the park. But... at least his priorities were straight!! :) We just wanted to share with all of you the cute little testimony that our little Cahlin is getting. I can't wait to see what he will become.

4 comments:

Liz said...

That's GREAT!!!! Good job Mom and Dad for letting him do it on his own! Oh, the things we can learn from our kids!!! And...I'm excited for you to be in your own place! Sorry I missed your call last week. We were in St. George for a week, but call me if you still need me! Love you guys ALWAYS!!!!

The Adams Family said...

I am so impressed! What a special testimony too. I am so glad for personal prayers myself. :) XOXOXO

Josh and Amber said...

That is so precious! You must be really proud parents!

Trish said...

Aaaahhh. That is wonderful. Give him huge hugs from Aunt Tricia!

How do you make this comment box smaller so your music still plays?