Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some Pictures!






So Kevin has taken a couple of pictures on his phone. They aren't the best but at least they are pictures!
The other night we decided to venture on over to the Famous little Ashton restaurant BIG JUDD'S!!! I have lived 50 miles from this attraction my whole entire life and I have NEVER eaten there! I know, I know I am not a true Idahoan ( I also don't like Potatoes but don't tell anyone) :) What is so great about Big Judd's you ask? They make hamburgers that are bigger that my sons head!! It is crazy! It's over a pound or something like that anyways it's flipping huge!! If you can eat it, the french fries and your drink you get your picture put up on the wall! They also have an ice cream wall it's called "The Hungry Hefer" :) it's 15 scoops of ice cream plus like 5 toppings!! This place screams Heart disease! But everyone loves it! :) We ordered one hamburger, I could only eat 1/4 Cahlin had like a 1/16 and Kevin ate the rest. ( oh yes, Kevin already has his picture on the wall)
We also have just 2 pictures of our new place. We are really excited and I FINALLY finished unpacking everything yesterday! Woohoo! The first time I saw the kitchen I thought it looked just like Jason and Katy's! It's great fun! Now I have the same kitchen as Katy! woohoo! :) Good thing I like her so much! Also just a little picture of the boys hanging out. They love each other so much! Eyan loves his big brother to death!

7 comments:

Mindy R said...

Hey! It's good to hear things are going so well for you guys! I wish we lived closer, so we could hang out! Anyway, I love your new place; it looks really nice!
Mindy

cierasmom said...

Hi! It's so good to see you doing well. The boys look happy and you look awesome! The new house looks awesome. I'm jealous of your kitchen! Mine is soooooooo tiny, and has horrible dark wood. It's sad, I love big kitchens. They don't get that here. LOL ounonfre

Trish said...

Kevin had his name on the wall already? Where does he put it? Skinny men that can eat anything they want! Grrr! Your home looks beautiful, big and clean. Congrats! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Sabrina said...

woohoo. Now you don't have to look at boxes anymore. Look like a nice place.

Lori said...

I am so glad to see your darling boys. Reading your blog has brought tears to my eyes. All the good memories of you and dance still remain close to my heart. Brittney, I am proud of the person you are and the mom you have become. Thanks for always being such a good example for me!

Unknown said...

Hey Brittney, I'm so glad you found me, and said Hi! You little boys are so cute and your a Jones, super cool :) I'm loving the blogs, It's so nice to be able to get back in touch with people I haven't seen forever. Anyways fun fun, I'll be around :)

Katy said...

I have to admit that I thought the hamburgers were like a big crazy birthday cake. I have never been to Big Jud's either. I'm glad you like your new place. Especially the kitchen!! It is like ours except you have your microwave over your stove (which I would totally prefer!). We love you guys. I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!! Pocatello is only a couple hours away if you need a babysitter so you guys can go on a date! Annie is up there too!