Sunday, January 18, 2009

bye bye nap time... :(


Well folks, it's happened. My days of having a 3 hour break in the middle of the day and having peace and quiet, where I could just do whatever I wanted... are over :( I've seen it coming for a couple weeks now. I know, I know, I have been lucky to have Cahlin take naps for as long as he has. He has always been the best sleeper. But, it's over now... for now on I will always have someone awake in the afternoons....sigh....
But, it's also good news. I'm really excited for it to start getting warmer because now Cahlin can have tons of fun in the afternoon playing in the summer sun! Oh well, I guess he's gotta stop taking them sometime... why not now? And hey... at least Eyan still takes his naps!
* Also, Kevin thought this picture was of Eyan... I guess that Dad even gets mixed up sometimes!

2 comments:

Trish said...

We loved the video of Eyan disliking his carrots - but doing it so cheery like! Lincoln wanted to watch it again and again. And Abby is singing along with Taylor Swift right now! That picture does look like Eyan. I am sorry he is not napping anymore. Lincoln quit months ago. We still have quiet, resting time though. A couple books and then he plays quietly or watches cartoons for an hour or so.

Liz said...

Kyle quit taking them over a YEAR ago!!! So you are totally lucky!!! No, you're a great Mom so you'll find wonderful things to do with him while Eyan sleeps! Books, puzzles, videos etc.! Let him have some time on his own like Trish mentioned! Good luck!