Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute things

I am still alive and so are my children!! And they didn't even suffer from serious injury!!! :) I'm just kidding. Just to let everyone know, after I had my little explosion on here. Cahlin proceeded to tare apart his train table, mess all of his books up and squirt lotion all over my room. :) I guess he didn't redeem himself for a very long while after that. Lucky for me, I didn't have to deal with the lotion situation! Kevin came home early and surprised me by getting me a manicure! So, while Cahlin was busy being a problem child. I was having girl talk and getting my nails done! Do I have a great husband or what!
Our attitudes are so much happier now! We had time to get over our attitudes. And we are all friends once again. I don't want to strangle Cahin anymore! And that makes me very happy!
Today we gave Eyan some canned Carrots for lunch. He's never had canned carrots before. I usually steam them for him but this is easier. So, here's a video of how much he liked them... or didn't like them. We think it's pretty funny!
Also, I am going to do a love song marathon. :) Until Valentines day , I will have a different love song playing everyday! :) ( I know I'm a dork! But I love it!)

3 comments:

Zajanc Family said...

That was sweet of Kevin so suprise you like that! The video of Eyan is super cute. I'm sorry to that we didn't get a chance to meet up but maybe next time the weather won't be such a pain.

Mary Child said...

Brittney, I had to read your last post to get caught up! I'm glad you survived the toddler-stress with Cahlin- but mostly I wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU for being real on your blog! Most people seem to prefer happy rainbow posts; it never fails that when I whine on my blog, I get 4 comments max, but when it's all happy rainbows, everyone has something to say and the comments stream in!

I always feel vindicated when someone else posts about their stresses in life- it helps me to feel a little bit more normal. Kids are hard! Motherhood is hard!

Glad to hear that Kevin takes such good care of you. Your boys are adorable, and the struggles are what make the rewards so sweet in the end! Keep up the hard work!

By the way, Eyan's video is so cute it makes me sad that I'm done having babies...

Cody and Jill said...

i know we do have great taste picking the same backrounds
sorry you will be alone on Valentines day but will you have the kids there?