Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Doggie Daycare

Eyan's favorite spot to hang out as of late is Graces crate. He LOVES it. Since I have wised up and removed her dog food from his presence when he is downstairs, that's not of interest anymore. So, he has found that exploring the caged jungle is great fun, for at least 20 minutes, twice a day. He even gets Cahlin over there laughing at him and they play with each other. They think it's great! I think Grace thinks they're weird but, what can you do? :)
Notice how Cahlin is on TOP of the crate... :)Also,Note... Eyan has 2 Binky's in his possession.. he has taken this habit up just this last week of crawling everywhere with both at all times. I asked him to show me both.. he's such a good listener :)
And now he is demonstrating how he actually needs them both.. one is for when he is holding still checking something out and the other for travel. It makes since to him...
Since Grace has let Eyan have so many privileges with her things, Eyan decided to share the love... sharing his most prized possession... his bink.
He also, wanted to share his bottle... that's why she's so tuckered out... It's exhausting drinking a bottle!!

9 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

CUTE! I can't believe how BIG Eyan is!!! Is it just me, or did that happen over-night?!? I love the double bink thing...

Katy said...

Eyan is getting so grown up!! He looks so funny in Grace's cage!! Are u feeling better.

Mindy R said...

So cute! Your dog seems like such a patient dog.

the h fam. said...

your dog looks like such a good dog with kids. how fun for you boys!! they're getting so big!

Josh and Amber said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute! I love the last one with Gracie sleepin next to Eyan. Paige loves molly's crate too. Kids find fun in the simplist things! Paige also loves her binky, and so does molly. This one time Paige dropped it on the floor and the next thing I know I she molly prancing around happily with a binky in her mouth. I had to get mad at her and now have to keep a closer eye on the binkies, but it was a pretty funny sight. Oh and to add a story about binkies, this morning paige was in the bathroom with me and I hear her sneeze and then splash. There drops her binky in the toilet. ah!

Trish said...

LOL! That is soooo cute! Eyan is so dang cute and funny. How fun for you guys! I'm glad Gracie is being good too. Sounds like a perfect family pet.

The MK Crew said...

So fun and cute! I've heard having a pet is like adding another kid - looks like your boys have taken to sharing with her and everything.

Kendra said...

So funny! That picture of Eyan and the dog laying down together is priceless! And, I love that there is a baby Einstein video playing in the background of one of the pictures. I have that video and Izaac LOVES it! We watch it several times :)

Cody and Jill said...

SO funny i love that Eyan gets inside the doggie bed crate and what a good dog to babysiter to just lay down with him